When God closed the door for Marbridge summer camp I knew He had something better in mind.
Because Marbridge summer camp fell through I got to meet Gianna Jessen! A dream come true!!
My parents still want to go and visit Marbridge but I have no interest in visiting Marbridge. I believe that God closed that door for a reason and that He has something better planned. I don't want to go chasing after closed doors. Only God knows what's best for me.
We were on a waiting list for the Joni and Friends summer camp in Murietta. It was supposed to be Aug 4th-8th. That's what it said online. A week ago mom and I both went online to make sure everything was still a go and the dates had changed. The camp is now the day we leave for vacation. God has also closed the door for the Joni and Friends camp. Both times that God closed for the doors to these camps, I have a peace about it. I know He has something better in mind. We leave for vacation early Tuesday morning!!! I"m so stoked!! God must want us on this vacation since he closed the door for the camp.
I believe God closed the doors for Marbridge because He is leading me down a totally different path.
Instead of me going to Marbridge for a college like experience and being in a different state, I believe God wants me to stay where I am and here's why:
I have 2 elderly grandparents. After watching my friend Annie take care of her elderly grandparents I felt like God put on it my heart to do the same for my grandparents. I believe that God put Annie in my life to be my friend but to also show me how she took care of her grandparents so that I could know how to take care of mine. After being at my Grandparents house last weekend I felt even more like that's what God wants me to do.
We are looking into the Medical Transcription thing. Its a work at home on the computer thing and I can do it at my grandparents house and still be there to help take care of them. Right now I very strongly feel that's what God wants me to do.
I'm also going to learn to drive so I can run errands for my grandparents and be a little more independent.
I will wait and see what God has planned for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.